Please note that this site and the calendar have been discontinued. The new 15th Circuit Court website and calendar can be found at www.circuit15.org.
Judge Prentiss Harrell
- Judge Prentiss G. Harrell is the glad father of two youngsters and six grandchildren.
- He is an individual from Main Street Baptist Church where he is a Sunday School educator and has served on various boards of trustees.
- Judge Harrell moved on from William Carey College in 1979.
- He was a subordinate educator at William Carey College for quite a long while.
- He got his Juris Doctor Degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1986.
- Judge Harrell's primary area of practice was business law from 1987 to 2007.
- Judge Harrell was first chosen to office in 1996 when the voters of Lamar County chose him County Attorney.
- While County Attorney, Judge Harrell was dynamic in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Mississippi College School of Law Alumni Association, filling in as president.
- Likewise, Judge Harrell was the overseeing investor in a seven man law office situated in the Oak Grove range.
- In 2007 he was chosen as the Circuit Judge for the fifteenth Judicial District of Mississippi and re-chose again in 2010.
- Amid Judge Harrell's residency as Circuit Judge, he has taken care of various common and criminal issues in the circuit courts of Lamar, Lawrence, Pearl River, Jefferson Davis and Marion Counties.